Mahogany & Cactus Flower
Mahogany Shea Cactus Flower fragrance oil wraps you in a warm blanket of earthy woods and creamy shea.
“In both Buddhist and Hindu cultures, cacti are symbols of enlightenment and spiritual growth. The prickly exterior of the cactus represents the obstacles one faces on the path to enlightenment, while the moist interior signifies a nourishing source of energy that can sustain one's journey.
- Top – Almond
- Middle – Coconut, Shea, Amber
- Base – Cedar, Sandalwood, Light Musk, Tonka Bean, Wood
Cactus Flower & Jade
- Top – Aloe, Agave
- Middle – Chrysanthemum, Green Floral, Green Leaves
- Base – Patchouli
Hand poured Virgin Coconut Soy Wax.
- Renewable, vegan and non-toxic.
- Clean burning, biodegradable and natural.
- Skin-Safe: clinically tested and dermatologist reviewed.
- Made from soy, coconut and food-grade paraffin in the USA.
Topped with natural Amethyst crystal chips.
- Make a royal statement! Because purple is the color associated with wealth and prosperity, amethyst is still considered a prosperous stone--so wear it boldly.
- Amethyst is often used during meditation to provide an overall sense of spiritual balance.
- This popular gemstone was used as a symbol of peace and unification. It is also thought to evoke feelings of serenity and calmness.
All Blissful Spirit Candles include Rose Quartz crystal chips on the bottom. Rose Quartz crystals which symbolize unconditional love!
May you always know how loved and beautiful you are! Let your light shine bright!
Phthalate-free fragrance oil.
Eco-friendly, clean-burning, wooden wicks made from FSC Certified Wood, hand-crafted + made in the USA.
Candle Vessel Specs:
- Unique, lustrous blue candle vessel.
- Vessel made of recyclable materials.
- 13.5 oz fill 340 gm vessel.
- 80+ hour burn time.
- Allow candle to burn completely to the edge to avoid tunneling.
- Keep burning candles safely away from children and animals.
- Do not walk away and leave candle unattended.
- Avoid burning your candle more than 4 hours at a time.
- Ensure that candle is on a stable, flat surface away from other flammable materials.
- All wooden wicks should be trimmed a 1/4 inch prior to each relighting.