Egyptian Amber is an alluring, woody fragrance oil with bold musk aromas. A light touch of jasmine and ozone gives way to a heart of sandalwood, leather, and earthy patchouli.
“One pure moment holds the power to create infinite love” ~ Angie Weiland-Crosby
- Top – Jasmine, Ozone
- Middle – Tonka Bean, Leather, Sandalwood, Patchouli
- Base – Light Musk, Amber, Dark Musk, Powder
Hand poured Virgin Coconut Soy Wax.
- Renewable, vegan and non-toxic.
- Clean burning, biodegradable and natural.
- Skin-Safe: clinically tested and dermatologist reviewed.
- Made from soy, coconut and food-grade paraffin in the USA.
Topped with natural Peach Moonstone & Carnelian crystal chips.
- Carnelian is thought by some to enhance self-esteem and creativity, to combat feelings of inadequacy, to increase physical energy and overcome insomnia.
- In the home, carnelian is believed to increase motivation towards action.
- Carnelian is associated with the solar plexus chakra (the yellow chakra), in which imbalances are thought to cause digestive problems, as well as lack of confidence.
- The metaphysical properties of peach moonstone is said to support the heart, stimulate the mind and soothe anxiety.
All Blissful Spirit Candles include Rose Quartz crystal chips on the bottom. Rose Quartz crystals which symbolize unconditional love!
May you always know how loved and beautiful you are! Let your light shine bright!
Phthalate-free fragrance oil.
Eco-friendly, clean-burning, wooden wicks made from FSC Certified Wood, hand-crafted + made in the USA.
Candle Vessel Specs:
- 12 oz Canning Jar candle vessel.
- Vessel made of recyclable materials.
- 10 oz fill 283 gm vessel.
- 60+ hour burn time.
All Blissful Spirit Candles are made in small batches & hand poured. Being that they are handmade variations and imperfections may occur.
- Allow candle to burn completely to the edge to avoid tunneling.
- Keep burning candles safely away from children and animals.
- Do not walk away and leave candle unattended.
- Avoid burning your candle more than 4 hours at a time.
- Ensure that candle is on a stable, flat surface away from other flammable materials.
- All wooden wicks should be trimmed a 1/4 inch prior to each relighting.