Sea Salt & Orchid
Wrap your senses in this elegant blend of floral fragrances, such relaxing scent with year-round appeal. Will leave you feeling refreshed and uplifted dreaming of walks along the sea line feeling the fresh breeze on your skin.
“We are like islands in the sea, separate on the surface but connected on the deep.” ~ William James
Sea Salt & Orchid
- Top – Orange, Ozone
- Middle – Green Leaves, Freesia, Sea Salt
- Base – Amber, Light Musk, Tonka Bean
Hand poured Virgin Coconut Soy Wax.
- Renewable, vegan and non-toxic.
- Clean burning, biodegradable and natural.
- Skin-Safe: clinically tested and dermatologist reviewed.
- Made from soy, coconut and food-grade paraffin in the USA.
Topped with natural Lapis Lazuli and Peach Moonstone crystal chips.
- Lapis lazuli is one of the oldest opaque gemstones in history--more than 6,500 years! This deep blue stone includes tiny flecks of mica, like a night sky full of stars.
- Lapis lazuli has been associated with strength and courage, royalty and wisdom, intellect and truth.
- The metaphysical properties of peach moonstone is said to support the heart, stimulate the mind and soothe anxiety.
All Blissful Spirit Candles include Rose Quartz crystal chips on the bottom. Rose Quartz crystals which symbolize unconditional love!
May you always know how loved and beautiful you are! Let your light shine bright!
Phthalate-free fragrance oil.
Eco-friendly, clean-burning, wooden wicks made from FSC Certified Wood, hand-crafted + made in the USA.
Candle Vessel Specs:
- 2.75 oz clamshell wax melt container.
- Vessel made of recyclable materials.
- 20+ hour burn time.
All Blissful Spirit Candles are made in small batches & hand poured. Being that they are handmade variations and imperfections may occur.
- Allow candle to burn completely to the edge to avoid tunneling.
- Keep burning candles safely away from children and animals.
- Do not walk away and leave candle unattended.
- Avoid burning your candle more than 4 hours at a time.
- Ensure that candle is on a stable, flat surface away from other flammable materials.
- All wooden wicks should be trimmed a 1/4 inch prior to each relighting.