Ground yourself and clear negative energy of your home with this very calming, cleansing aroma of Palo Santo. Palo Santo is a tree native to South America that holds medicinal and therapeutic purposes promoting well-being of your mind, body, and spirit.
“Release the past, capture the present and embrace the future.” Billy Cox
- Top – Citrus, Cardamom
- Middle – Saffron, Violet, Palo Santo
- Base – Amber, Sandalwood, Wood, Smoke
Hand poured Virgin Coconut Soy Wax.
- Renewable, vegan and non-toxic.
- Clean burning, biodegradable and natural.
- Skin-Safe: clinically tested and dermatologist reviewed.
- Made from soy, coconut and food-grade paraffin in the USA.
Topped with natural Peach Moonstone crystal chips.
- The metaphysical properties of peach moonstone is said to support the heart, stimulate the mind and soothe anxiety.
- Known for igniting a passion for what really makes you happy, and it can give you the courage to pursue dreams that may have been long given up. For anyone who has the fortune to tap into this energy, Peach Moonstone can really become a “Stone Of New Beginnings.”
All Blissful Spirit Candles include Rose Quartz crystal chips on the bottom. Rose Quartz crystals which symbolize unconditional love!
May you always know how loved and beautiful you are! Let your light shine bright!
Phthalate-free fragrance oil.
Eco-friendly, clean-burning, wooden wicks made from FSC Certified Wood, hand-crafted + made in the USA.
Candle Vessel Specs:
- 12 oz Canning Jar candle vessel.
- Vessel made of recyclable materials.
- 10 oz fill 283 gm vessel.
- 60+ hour burn time.
All Blissful Spirit Candles are made in small batches & hand poured. Being that they are handmade variations and imperfections may occur.
- Allow candle to burn completely to the edge to avoid tunneling.
- Keep burning candles safely away from children and animals.
- Do not walk away and leave candle unattended.
- Avoid burning your candle more than 4 hours at a time.
- Ensure that candle is on a stable, flat surface away from other flammable materials.
- All wooden wicks should be trimmed a 1/4 inch prior to each relighting.