This scent captures the nostalgia of an evening campfire after a day of autumnal adventure.
“The flames of the campfire reflect the stories of our lives – full of light, warmth, and passion.” Anonymous
- Top – Eucalyptus, Ozone
- Middle – Marshmallow, Sugar
- Base – Patchouli, Embers, Smoke, Oak
Hand poured Virgin Coconut Soy Wax.
- Renewable, vegan and non-toxic.
- Clean burning, biodegradable and natural.
- Skin-Safe: clinically tested and dermatologist reviewed.
- Made from soy, coconut and food-grade paraffin in the USA.
Phthalate-free fragrance oil.
Eco-friendly, clean-burning, wooden wicks made from FSC Certified Wood, hand-crafted + made in the USA.
Candle Vessel Specs:
- 9 oz Canning Jar candle vessel.
- Vessel made of recyclable materials.
- 7 oz fill 198 gm vessel.
- 40+ hour burn time.
- Allow candle to burn completely to the edge to avoid tunneling.
- Keep burning candles safely away from children and animals.
- Do not walk away and leave candle unattended.
- Avoid burning your candle more than 4 hours at a time.
- Ensure that candle is on a stable, flat surface away from other flammable materials.
- All wooden wicks should be trimmed a 1/4 inch prior to each relighting.